Top 10 looks from marquee launch
European high-street fashion brand launched MARQUEE a limited edition collection designed by India’s numero uno filmmaker Karan Johar which was a mix of high-street trends and haute couture. Actress Kangana Ranaut blazed down the runway for Karan.
1) Kangana Ranaut nailed it with her rock-chic future posh look. Wearing a matching bling jacket and mini skirt teamed up with a casual white tang, Kangana closed the show for Karan. Not to forget the spiky necklace that looked very edgy too. An electric twist to take on the party circuit!
2) Moving on to the neutral shade was this crop top and pajama style pant. A delectable mishmash of bohemian and futuristic trend.
3) Fall is the best season for you to show off your layering style. Throw a pair of light jacket to your embellished dress.
4) Next time you plan to wear jeggings then take some styling tips from this look.
5) From the Hide and Seek trend of the collection was this powder blue lace midi dress accessorized with white round framed sunglasses. This could be a perfect outfit for a brunch!
6) LBD’s can be interesting too! A bling LBD with black strappy sandals accessorized with a metallic necklace can make a boring LBD look exciting. Adding a stylish twist to the world of darkness was this LBD.
7) A blue-black tube palazzo jumpsuit with a funky silver choker and white frame sunnies looked very chic. Perfect for a street style look!
8) This is a clash of leisurewear and a glam grab. Print and Bling clash is the next big thing this fall.
9) Sports-glam is something we are drooling over this season.
10) Orange is the next big colour this season. Layer your orange dress with a light embellished jacket to add a formal touch to the casual look.