Ace makeup artist Mickey Contractor also the Director of Make-Up Artistry for M.A.C India- the man behind the look gives you a breakdown of the runway look. Keeping the glasses in mind Contractor has played a lot with eyes and mouth to make it stand out.
Here's how you can achieve this look:
1. Start with Fix+, an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin
2. Next apply the Studio Moisture Cream, a super-rich creamy moisturizer boosted with skin-nourishing extracts including passion fruit, spinach leaf, green tea, algae, wheat germ and coconut. Moistens, feeds, firms and protects the skin and Promotes a healthy radiance.
3. Correct and Conceal using the Pro Concealer and Correct Palette
4. Apply M.A.C Powder Blush in Mocha on cheeks
5. Use Cream Colour Base in Hush on eyes
6. Next apply the Embark and Ricepaper eye shadow
7. Apply Blacktrack Fluidline Eyeliner Gel
8. Use Chromagraphic Pencil in NW25/NC30 to outline and define the eyes
9. Use Lash No. 4 for added drama
10. Finish with a coat of3D in Extra Dimension Mascaraon the lashes for extra volume
11. Line lips with a red lip pencil and finish it off with Russian Red Lipstick