1) Check into the salon for a facial steam and clean up. This will open up your pores and release clogged oils and residual makeup which have been trapped within.
2) Go on a day long juice cleanse. Opt for a liquid diet by getting your nutrition through juices from carrots, apples, beetroots and spinach which won’t be heavy on your tummy after all the festive eating.
3) Drink water. Water probably wasn’t your priority during the festive season but make sure it is now. Hydrate with 3 litres daily to flush away toxins from your system.
4) Sweat it out. Head to the gym or the park to get in a few laps, get your heart pumping and sweat pouring. Exercise enhances blood circulation and helps rid toxins through the sweat. Plus, it’ll help shed those festive calories too!
5) Add probiotics to your diet. Even simple home made curd has plenty of active cultures which help purify the system and remove waste material from the body with ease, which in turn detoxifies the skin.