5 reasons why PVC is the go-to-trend this monsoon
Worried that a heavy downpour is going to cost you another trip to the dry-cleaners? Fret not - the PVC trend is here to recoup all your losses! And read more reasons why this trend is the perfect choice for monsoon -
1. It’s water resistant. Need we say more? Wine spillage - bring it on! (Valentino Raincoat)
2. When Chanel does something, you repeat! Take cue from their wringing-wet runway SS'18 show. Check their clear rain boots, see-through bags and transparent ponchos paired with tweed separates and hotfoot to Zara or H&M to find their cheaper twins.
3. Too much plastic for ya? Go minimal with transparent bags, shoes with a see-thru panel or iridescent headgear
4. Pay homage to its comeback since the early 60s and 2000s #epiccomeback #epictiming
5. Black + PVC = open invite to join the Balmain Army.
Now, a Greenpeace-lovin-someone might ask, ‘Planet or Plastic?’ Tell’em this is purely for the rains and that you recycle well!