Jackie’s stylist reveals her Filmfare redcarpet game plan
In not less than 24 hours actress Jacqueline Fernandez will be walking the redcarpet for the much-awaited awards show in the country and we got candid with her stylist Tanya Ghavri on what to expect on the Filmfare redcarpet this year. By now we do know her fondness for Lebanese designer, as last year too she was spotted in Lebanese designer Hussein Bazaza on Filmfare redcarpet.
Hear what Jacqueline’s stylist has to say about her Filmfare look this year.
1) Which designer have you selected for Jacqueline's appearance this year?
We have various options but our favorites are a Lebanese brand and a gorgeous Indian designer on top of the list
2) How many options have you kept for her Filmfare appearance?
We have about 3 options shortlisted, among the 10 that has arrived
3) What sort of jewelry are you giving her?
The outfit is statement so the jewelry will most definitely be minimal and understated
4) Who is Jacqueline's favourite international designer at the moment?
She has a few favorites but I think Isabel Marant and Cushnie Et Ochs. Also Balmain is her all time favorite
5) How much time did it take you to put the look together?
It’s taken about almost 3 weeks to put the look together for Jacqueline.